Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I would see if my Wolf Tail bag would fit on the Grom, and it does. The low exhaust was key, but I'm sure you could feed the bungees between the frame and a high pipe.

I attached the left side bungees to the passenger foot peg bracket. The right side foot peg bracket was being used by the adapter for the Moriwaki exhaust. I just attached the forward bungee to the rear brake master cylinder spacer. I had a pack of Moose Racing Strap Rings laying around, so I attached one of them on the inside of the nut of the exhaust adapter. The other ring I just bolted to the exhaust mount for the high pipe that is under the seat. An extra tiedown ring is always handy to have.

I still fit on the seat in a comfortable riding position.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I tried a Wolfman Peak tail bag also. Anything just cramps me up on the bike. For the guys with racks, either of these bags would be great choices.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I may have mentioned this, but you can wear two backpacks...one on your back and one on your front. Someone over on the Modern Vespa Forum does this and it works very nicely. He was going camping I think and had stuff in the under seat storage, behind him strapped to the seat, on the floor, and 2 backpacks.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
that's cool but wouldn't you rather have a backpack?
Not really. If I come off the bike, I'd rather not have whats in a backpack adding insult to injury. I have worn them, but I prefer not to.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts