Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys bought an out of state back and my swing arm doesn't have the emission stickers, DMV requires those before registering the bike in CA! Looking to purchase either your swing arm with emission stickers in tact or just your emission stickers. Also willing to swap swing arms plus CASH! I also have a nearly new YSS shock willing to trade.

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
why not just take it to a shop and get those stickers? or is there some magic cali rule?

also, and I am neither a lawyer nor from cali, but is it wise to organize what could be potentially illegal on an online forum?

·
Registered
86 Posts
It seems like there should be a legitimate way that shouldn't cost anything to get the appropriate stickers. Where did you get your swing arm from? Can't they just send you the proper stickers? Seems like an annoying problem.

·
Registered
65 Posts
all you gotta do is just go to the dealer and order the sticker .. I have ordered many of them for cars/ trucks when we do bodywork on them .. its the law so they have to sell it .. for cars it usually runs about $12

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
why not just take it to a shop and get those stickers? or is there some magic cali rule?

also, and I am neither a lawyer nor from cali, but is it wise to organize what could be potentially illegal on an online forum?
LOL, it's NOT illegal it's a simple emission sticker!

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts