GromForum.com banner

1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
I think it looks great I wouldn't do the same since it looks like every one is expressing themselves through the MSX 125 or Grom. This just gives it a different feel and something about the owners unique style.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Having to do that to the grom would take too much function away since I do much more crazy things off road I would hate to have to baby sit the seats and the finishes.

But yes I like the originality of this MSX125.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
I think it looks bada22!

I would so buy one. That is one sweet paintjob on the tank.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think it looks bada22!

I would so buy one. That is one sweet paintjob on the tank.
It's just too bad there's probably very little if any demand for a tank like that, so if you really wanted one you'd probably have to get it custom made which we all know will be pricey as ever! Labour ain't cheap.

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
That looks crazy. But somehow I like it too

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
Love it! whoever made it did a good job. I wonder how those seats feel. I would love to put in a different gel for comfort. I did that for my Harley and it made a world of different.

·
Registered
157 Posts
These guys pretty much set the bar for MSX 125 customization. For now.. we have CompisMo so until he comes outs we'll decides which one is the nicest.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I saw this on the custom MSX thread. This was by far my favorite design. I would put Harley badges on it and wear a spiked leather jacket. I would go to Harley meets.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I saw this on the custom MSX thread. This was by far my favorite design. I would put Harley badges on it and wear a spiked leather jacket. I would go to Harley meets.
harley badges on a Honda MSX/Grom with spiked leather jacket at a Harley meet......i don't think that will end too well.

harley guys will be far from impressed

·
Registered
995 Posts
harley badges on a Honda MSX/Grom with spiked leather jacket at a Harley meet......i don't think that will end too well.

meh it's okay no one cares about harley riders, they are like the BMW drivers of the bike world..... now onto clips of south park making fun of harley riders :D:D:D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwH85gFOVVQ]South Park - Harley Riders [HD] - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlZEK4Ah_Cc]Harley Riders Are **** SOUTH PARK - YouTube[/ame]

·
Premium Member
703 Posts

You would probably get beat up and they would throw the Grom in to the trees. You have to be a proud Honda owner :cool:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Nay.....

1 - 20 of 153 Posts