Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed a lot of you own guns and such and enjoy shooting at targets and protection for your family.

So here is your senators from your home state that voted on the topic. So you as an American citizen should decide if you want them in power and control your life.

Get involve with your Local,state and federal government issues because this Country was made FOR and BY the PEOPLE of the USA and not the government of the USA.

your public service announcement from a former US Military Navy Veteran of 6 yrs active duty.

U.S. Senate: Legislation & Records Home > Votes > Roll Call Vote

·
Registered
65 Posts
its going to be tough here in demifornia to correct all the wrongs... from our fishing waters closed in the so cal area to our gun rights I just don't think we will get the votes needed but I am all for trying to get it done

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its going to be tough here in demifornia to correct all the wrongs... from our fishing waters closed in the so cal area to our gun rights I just don't think we will get the votes needed but I am all for trying to get it done
The problem in California is that the people let the lying congress people create a feel good attitude that laws that are being created now are to protect the children and families and such and people buy into that.

If you look at all the laws passed lately esp if it is signed by the President he will have a photo gathering with all these different race of people and have a little kid in the photo with him signing a new law etc which makes it look like a good idea for the country, such as Obama Care

Gun laws are being passed but we already have enough gun laws on the books. When I grew up in the 70's 80's in Calif there were no real gun laws that restricted the law abiding citizen from owning a gun etc but with Feinstien and her lying cronies pushed major gun control.

Most gun control Congress people blame the NRA for a lot of these gun incident and behavior. If you say it over and over and blame one group pretty soon people will start believing it, such as the old saying THE SKY IS FALLING.

Just remember that NO ONE IS ABOVE the LAW including the lying President of the USA or any of your CONGRESS PERSON or your LOCAL POLICE.

This country is FOR AND BY THE PEOPLE of the USA which is you and everyone else.

Remember this, HUMANS are their worst ENEMY and HUMANS like to CONTROL other HUMANS it is a fact of life from the beginning of TIME

·
Registered
201 Posts
I like you Cisco, you seem to have your head screwed on straight.

The issue with gun control is that its not the guns that are killing its the people. Yes I know cliche, but maybe we should spend more time to think about why these people are killing other people in mass shootings...

First things first, half the nation is on some kind of anti depressive, psychoactive drug perscribed by their friendly neighborhood doctor. Then think about the glory a mass shooter is given, a full on presidential address....

The rise of the Psychiatric State under Obamacare « Jon Rappoport's Blog

We're breeding people to do these things and then are surprised when they behave in this fashion. Sprinkle in a flase flag here and there and bye bye right to bear arms.

Fight for your guns like you would fight for your life. Hitler disarmed his population and look how well that turned out...

·
Registered
995 Posts
Too bad everyone who isn't blind and in power and sees this problem and tires to do something about it gets killed or gets setup and has their reputation killed.

Just need my guns and dogs and im good.

Pressa Canario's are a must have:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg5usaCT1uQ]Pressa Canario Attack - YouTube[/ame]

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Too bad everyone who isn't blind and in power and sees this problem and tires to do something about it gets killed or gets setup and has their reputation killed.

Just need my guns and dogs and im good.

Pressa Canario's are a must have:

Pressa Canario Attack - YouTube
Most K9 police dogs, military dogs are trained in German language on command.

Being of EX-Navy I can take down any police dog or military dog just as long I have a long sleeve shirt, sweater or jacket, not only take it down but kill it in one or two sweeps with out using a gun or knife, just my long sleeve shirt, or jacket/sweater.

Like I said this is the greatest country in the world and we should show the world that we are a kind nation and will help out any other country in the world just as long they don't stab us in the back.

Facts,
I don't know why we hate or most Americans are thought to hate the French, the French people are our friends for life because they helped us win our independence against the British Monarch. The French people will be forever in my heart. They gave us the statue of Liberty as a gift. We also paid them back by saving them from the Germans.

The Russians are our alley in WWII and I don't know why till this day why our government puts restrictions on the Russians, we should be great-full for their help in WWII.

Bottom line wars are started by countries and government on ideological things that they are accustomed to and want other people/countries to follow in their foot steps and ideas.

This is one big world and if you look all over the world one thing that brings people together is the friendship,the sharing of good ideas, the sharing of the food and the sharing of music. Everyone in every nation in the world just wants to be happy, enjoy life and be free from cruel restrictions and harm.

That's it in a nut shell, you have to have traveled the world before you make assumptions about other countries and their people.

It is better to make friends in the world, a smile is worth a 1000 frowns.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Not everyone is on the EX Navy :D

If that thing came towards me running I'd prob run the other way lol!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts