Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was out riding my yzf-r6 today and decided to stop by the local Honda dealership ( not a powerhouse ) to see if they had a grom in the building that I could look at, our local Honda powerhouse has all the groms spoken for, they had one red and one black one on the floor. they were BOTH FOR SALE!!!!!!. I signed my name on the dotted line, went home on the r6, and came back with my truck to take her home. I love happy endings.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
info.

i bought it at Rainbow Honda located in Bentonville Arkansas. my wife will only ride with me on my harley-davidson, and i will post pictures as soon as i can. i'm here to tell ya boys and girls that riding this bike is more fun than words can convey. every time i have been out around town, people yell from their cages and ask what is it and where to get one.

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
I was out riding my yzf-r6 today and decided to stop by the local Honda dealership ( not a powerhouse ) to see if they had a grom in the building that I could look at, our local Honda powerhouse has all the groms spoken for, they had one red and one black one on the floor. they were BOTH FOR SALE!!!!!!. I signed my name on the dotted line, went home on the r6, and came back with my truck to take her home. I love happy endings.

congrats! lucky too. all the dealers around here are getting 1 and have waiting lists 10 deep

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
Congrats, What a lucky guy. where is this place?

Must of been nice to just find one and take it home on the same day. Any pictures to share?

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
nice. lucky you.

GROM is a nice complement to an R6

post up some photos of them side by side.

·
Registered
998 Posts
yep congrats to you.

Someone posted on one of the Grom websites if you really want a Grom start calling around, so I did and I found one with in my price range about 70 miles from my house so the sales person is going to call me when they get it in this week and un-pack it. I'm number three on their list and this is their first shipment and the sales person said the number two buyer is not sure if they want one or not so I told the sales person I have a Visa card that will cover the whole sale price and some riding gear and he said you might be number two on the list. Sale person asked me if I wanted a RED or Black one I told him Black but any color will do since I will be changing the plastic colors around with the UK colors.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.