Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Grrrrrrr. I have the beak. I guess it's off to the Post Office to hear what excuse they have. :(

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I actually talked to my carrier at the Post Office this morning. He said I had just left, and my neighbor was out, so he signed for it. I haven't been over there yet to get it. I told the guy to please just leave me the pick up notice in the future.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The mailman went back to the neighbors and got it. Now I have to waste all day waiting for him to show up, so he doesn't put a pick up slip in the box and I have to wait til Tuesday. Damn, I'm frustrated. I've got tons of stuff I can be doing.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The shock finally arrived. I won't be getting anything from that kingofsoap dude again.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Was the address wrong on the box if not the shipper did nothing wrong. Don't blame him if the address was correct and your mailman messed up.
I agree. I'm putting it on the USPS. We have the problem resolved and the shock is installed.

I'm not going to use him anymore because his shipping cost is too high for the amount of time it takes to arrive.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sad to hear
It's nothing personal. It's just business. If he were to offer UPS shipping like Tyga does, I would purchase from him again. It's worth it to me to pay extra to have the part in my hands in less than a week.

Here is the positive feedback I left for him:

Good item, painfully slow shipping. Please use UPS.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.